Laura Peifer is a mother, holistic health coach, and RRCA running coach. She loves helping other moms and athletes meet their health and fitness goals, especially overcoming sugar cravings, finding the best foods for their individual body type, and practicing self-compassion.
I learned so much from this interview, and hope you will too!
In this episode:
- How Laura got started with running, and how we can all learn from her experience.
- Running while pregnant – Laura shares her experience running through two pregnancies.
- How Laura finds time to train and her advice for busy moms who want to run.
- How Laura overcame her biggest running struggle through strength training and exercise.
- How being a holistic coach, running coach, and spin coach has changed Laura’s view on running and improved her fitness.
- Why some distance runners gain weight.
- The principle of bio individuality and how it applies to diet.
- An article Laura wrote:“7 Reasons You Might Not Be Losing Weight, Even Though You’re Running” “.
- Why Laura gave up on being a vegetarian.
- The biggest things Laura has learned about herself from running.
- If she had to do it over again, what Laura would tell a younger version of herself when it comes to running.
More From Laura:
Additional Running Resources
Runner’s Toolkit – Get access to 30 days of free coaching tips by email and get your #1 running question personally answered by me, just for signing up. Plus get free access to our private Facebook community where other RunBuzz community members gather for support, camaraderie and general shenanigans.
Find out how you can support RunBuzz’s mission to bring quality running content (educational, inspirational, etc) to the running community. Did you know it takes approximately 8-10 hours of work to research, record, edit and release each podcast episode? Help support us in our mission to make every runner regardless of age, size and ability a better runner. Your support helps keep future RunBuzz podcast episodes ad-free and new episodes coming.