My guest today is Rebecca Adamson, co-founder of krendurance.com. Rebecca is a runner and triathlete as well as a three time Boston marathoner, three time Ironman finisher. In this episode, Rebecca introduces us to the world of triathlons, including popular triathlon distances, some of the training terminology you need to know and she shares some important tips that will help runners and triathletes alike if you struggle with time management.
- We discuss how to get started in the triathlon and what a typical triathlon training program looks like.
- Rebecca teaches us the common terminology of the triathlon (bricks, sprint, half ironman, ironman).
- Starting with the swim: Why you should start with the swim when it comes to triathlon training.
- Time management for runners: How to get your runs in when you feel like you do not have enough time.
- How to become a morning person: Creating a morning routine
- How Hal Elrods, The Miracle Morning, is helping me get stuff done and helping me create my morning routine.
- Running tips when starting a running program.
- All runners are equal! The only pace is forward!
To contact Rebecca:
KREndurance – KREndurance is a triathlon and running company designed to help you peak as an athlete.
KREndurance on Facebook – Like their page!
KREndurance on Twitter – Tweet and follow!
Runner’s Toolkit – Get access to 30 days of free coaching tips by email and get your #1 running question personally answered by me, just for signing up. Plus get free access to our private Facebook community where other RunBuzz community members gather for support, camaraderie and general shenanigans.
Find out how you can support RunBuzz’s mission to bring quality running content (educational, inspirational, etc) to the running community. Did you know it takes approximately 8-10 hours of work to research, record, edit and release each podcast episode? Help support us in our mission to make every runner regardless of age, size and ability a better runner. Your support helps keep future RunBuzz podcast episodes ad-free and new episodes coming.