In today’s episode, I chat with Denny Krahe, from the DizRuns podcast. Denny is a great guy, and this interview is jam packed full of running stories and tips. So grab a cup of coffee, sit back, relax, and enjoy as Denny and I chat.
In this episode:
- How Denny got started running and how running evolved into a passion.
- Denny’s goal to qualify for the Boston Marathon and run 50 marathons in 50 states.
- What it really feels like to finish a marathon.
- The most successful things that Denny has done to make him a better runner.
- How to learn to listen to your body and what that really means.
- The struggle of learning how to run alone after running with a group.
- How Denny got started podcasting, and how he set out to help others by sharing his experiences.
Additional Running Resources
Runner’s Toolkit – Get access to 30 days of free coaching tips by email and get your #1 running question personally answered by me, just for signing up. Plus get free access to our private Facebook community where other RunBuzz community members gather for support, camaraderie and general shenanigans.
Find out how you can support RunBuzz’s mission to bring quality running content (educational, inspirational, etc) to the running community. Did you know it takes approximately 8-10 hours of work to research, record, edit and release each podcast episode? Help support us in our mission to make every runner regardless of age, size and ability a better runner. Your support helps keep future RunBuzz podcast episodes ad-free and new episodes coming.