Welcome to part three of our running series focusing on you, the people of the RunBuzz running community. This special six part series will be released daily. Each episode focuses on one specific runner, their running journey and the tips that they wanted to share with you.
In today’s episode, my special guest is, Lynn Leiby
- How Lynn got started in running.
- Lynn’s amazing weight loss journey over losing over 100lbs, 70lbs in just 7 months!
- How he lost most of his weight through running, push ups, ab crunches based on his past Army experience.
- The changes to his diet that helped with his weight loss.
- His worst running moment and how he pushed through it.
- His favorite running moment
- His favorite running tips: Slowing down to run further. Why it works.
I hope you enjoy this series, and if you would like to share your running journey, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.
Have a great week!
Runner’s Toolkit – Get access to 30 days of free coaching tips by email and get your #1 running question personally answered by me, just for signing up. Plus get free access to our private Facebook community where other RunBuzz community members gather for support, camaraderie and general shenanigans.
Find out how you can support RunBuzz’s mission to bring quality running content (educational, inspirational, etc) to the running community. Did you know it takes approximately 8-10 hours of work to research, record, edit and release each podcast episode? Help support us in our mission to make every runner regardless of age, size and ability a better runner. Your support helps keep future RunBuzz podcast episodes ad-free and new episodes coming.