Current Job Positions
Part-time Personal Trainer / Strength Specialist (click to open description)
We are looking for a part time certified personal trainer to join our coaching team. This is a 100% remote/work from home position and will be a 1099 contractor position at this time.
Since 2014, we have run and operated runbuzz.com, an online running community and podcast. Our flagship product is our PaceBuilders Coaching program where we tie together running, strength training, nutrition, mindset and lifestyle to maximize the potential of our coaching clients.
About The Position:
Our team is looking to add a personal trainer who can help with:
- Assisting our clients with strength routines and program development that specifically helps runners.
- Helping us create video training assets such as creating basic video exercise demonstrations, workout charts, lists, youtube videos, etc)
- Occasionally coming on the podcast as a subject matter expert to discuss strength training, flexibility, mobility, etc. and be active on our social media accounts.
- Attend occasional online video chat events, meetings and clinics.
- Help with blog content and basic marketing tasks as needed (no sales required).
The ideal candidate:
- Will be someone who is a self starter and can work independently as well as part of a team. You will be able to choose your own working hours, however the occasional phone or in person meeting will be required.
- Will be someone who has energy and a passion for running, runners, walkers and those looking to improve their lives regardless of where they are on the fitness spectrum.
- Will be willing to help create video assets, such as exercise demonstrations, creating video workouts, or other assets (checklists/printables, etc). No video editing skills is required, however basic video editing is a plus. You should feel comfortable on camera.
- Will be creative and can think of new and innovating ways to help our clients and community.
- Be a champion of the brand and always put clients first.
- Will be certified through ACE, NASM, ACSM, etc. and maintain all continuing education requirements, CPR/AED, and provide/maintain proof of liability insurance.
Job Type: Part-time
Contact us if interested