In today’s podcast, I chat with Eric Hunley from HamptonRunner.com. We discuss how he went from a 283 pound runner to a 3:27 marathon runner.
In this episode:
- How Eric went from a walker to a runner and all the challenges he faced along the way.
- Eric’s secrets for losing weight.
- Getting over tendonitis and a seized heel–how Eric’s biggest challenges have been injuries.
- Tips that all runners can use to improve their running.
- What Eric would tell a younger version of himself, if he knew then what he knows now.
- Runners World and training.
- Running coaches and how they can help your running. (For more on hiring a running coach, check out Podcast 15)
- Eric’s most important tip to improve your running!
More from Eric
Additional Running Resources
Runner’s Toolkit – Get access to 30 days of free coaching tips by email and get your #1 running question personally answered by me, just for signing up. Plus get free access to our private Facebook community where other RunBuzz community members gather for support, camaraderie and general shenanigans.
Find out how you can support RunBuzz’s mission to bring quality running content (educational, inspirational, etc) to the running community. Did you know it takes approximately 8-10 hours of work to research, record, edit and release each podcast episode? Help support us in our mission to make every runner regardless of age, size and ability a better runner. Your support helps keep future RunBuzz podcast episodes ad-free and new episodes coming.